A Christmas wedding means that you have two celebrations in one, and I think that the best idea is to continue the Christmas décor in your wedding celebration. So, if you are looking for an original centerpiece, we advise to use candles, cranberries, pinecones and Christmas ornaments. Flowers in Christmas colors are also a cool idea – combine them with cinnamon sticks and jingle bells, and voila, you’ve got a great centerpiece! A fantastical edible idea is to make a fir tree of strawberries – it bring the spirit and tastes so good! Look for more ideas below and get inspired for your Christmas wedding!
- 30 Adorable Christmas Wedding Cakes
- 50 Awesome Christmas Wedding Centerpieces – Edible And Not Only
- 33 Adorable Christmas Wedding Bouquets – Traditional and Not Only
- 46 Beautiful Christmas Wedding Table Setting Ideas
- 33 Red, Green And White Winter Wedding Inspirational Ideas
- 30 Amazing Christmas Wedding Favors To Get Inspired