A Christmas wedding is a special event which comprises two celebrations in one, and so why not choose Christmas theme for your big day décor? For a Christmas wedding you’ll need a cool Christmas bouquet that will highlight your look and décor. The most popular version of a Christmas bouquet is red or white roses with green décor – there are many variations to choose, or red roses with some rhinestones. A more original variant is a Christmas ornament bouquet, or a pinecone one. Add berries to the piece – that’s remind to everybody of the holiday theme. You can also follow some trends and add not only pinecones and berries but also succulents to the bouquet. A brooch variant is timeless and almost classical. Have a look at the examples below and enjoy!
- 30 Adorable Christmas Wedding Cakes
- 50 Awesome Christmas Wedding Centerpieces – Edible And Not Only
- 33 Adorable Christmas Wedding Bouquets – Traditional and Not Only
- 60 Beautiful Christmas Wedding Table Setting Ideas
- 33 Red, Green And White Winter Wedding Inspirational Ideas
- 45 Amazing Christmas Wedding Favors To Get Inspired