A wedding party in its best traditions is a celebration of two families and their friends. They might not know each other very well, so you should think over carefully, how to introduce the guests to one another. Such a place as a wedding finger buffet is a fun way to feed them and let them chat as they eat. You don’t have to arrange any overly formal seating for that, because finger food is something really tiny and delicious you can eat on the move. Such an idea is a must-have for backyard, farm or barn weddings, but you can actually organize the finger food buffet even in the fancy restaurant. You may also apply it to a brunch wedding or a bridal shower – sweets are always loved! There’re tons of ideas of what finger foods to choose and today we’ve gathered appetizers for guests with a sweet tooth, all of them can be transferred to your wedding dessert bar, too, mini desserts are on trend. Get inspired!
Tartlets And Sandwiches
Tartlets or cups are a timeless idea, filled with cream cheese, various cream or whipped cream and with fresh berries and fruits on top are a gorgeous way to go. Mini sandwiches with the same fillings are another cool dessert idea you may try.
Cupcakes And Cheesecakes
Cupcakes with various toppings and fresh berries and fruits will be loved by many guests – who doesn’t like cupcakes? Vanilla, chocolate, raspberry, strawberry, any cupcakes with fresh fruits and berries on top or with some cream will make everyone happy. Mini cheesecakes are a hot idea to try: they are on trend, many people love them and you may serve lots of various types to please everyone.
Mini Cakes And Pies
Mini cakes and pies are welcome to make your guests happy! Try various types of fillings, from chocolate and Nutella to berry and fruit jam. Make a large roll cake and cut it in pieces to serve, serve little pies on sticks as cake pops and make cake pops with sprinkles – these will be delightful!
Sweet kabobs are delicious! What can you make them of? Brownies, marshmallows, fresh strawberries and blueberries – with some chocolate sauce. Pineapples, bananas, strawberries will be a more refreshing idea, just add chocolate for more sweetness. Try various fruit combos and add marshmallows or brownies to create your own perfect kabob.
There are many other ideas that are hard to categorize – there are tons of desserts to make and to try! Mini donuts, mini ice cream cones, mini meringues, mini tiramisu are welcome to please the crowd – they are sure to do that. You may also go for various mousse and cake in jar desserts with all kinds of fruits, berries and chocolate. Want something more seasonal? Rock refreshing and delicious popsicles to refresh your guests during the summer heat or go for caramelized apples on sticks for a fall wedding. Get inspired by more ideas below!
- 45 Adorable Candy Bar Ideas For Your Wedding
- 21 Delicious Wedding Nut Ideas And Ways To Display Them
- 45 Sweet Wedding Donut Ideas And Ways To Display Them
- 23 Yummy Wedding Burger Ideas And Ways To Display Them
- 57 Best Fruit And Berry Wedding Desserts
- 44 Exciting Popcorn Bar Ideas For Your Wedding
- 49 Tasty Wedding Snack Ideas And Ways To Display Them
- 60 Sweet Wedding Finger Food Ideas And Mini Desserts
- Wedding Cake Alternative: 48 Delicious Mini Cheesecakes
- 26 Sweet And Yummy Pancake Wedding Cakes
- How To Display Multiple Wedding Cakes: 39 Amazing Ideas
- 30 Creative And Lovely Hand Painted Wedding Cakes
- 33 Stunning Blue Wedding Cakes To Get Inspired
- 5 Delicious Meringue Dessert Ideas For Your Wedding
- 40 Pretty Fabulous Ombre Wedding Cakes
- 35 Delicious Macarons For Your Wedding
- 42 Edible Flower Ideas For Your Wedding Table
- 27 Charming Individual Wedding Cakes
- Rustic Cuteness: 40 Thanksgiving Wedding Ideas
- 55 Lace Wedding Cake Ideas
- 38 Cute Cookie Bar Ideas For Your Wedding