Recently all the top designers have unveiled their newest gems, so it’s time to draw some conclusions and sort out what are the key trends for this fall 2014 for modern and fashion-forward brides. Here’s top five that we think might get you interested:
- Pleat variations (Lela Rose, Anna Maier). All this intricate applications are so inventive! And it doesn’t look like average run-of-the-mill pleating.
- Bustles & draping (Anna Maier, Oscar de la Renta). The bustle isn’t new to bridal wear, it has been a trend back in those days of Paris salon in 1870’s and now it seems like it’s making a huge comeback. As for drapes, they’re all over the bridal scene and each designer make them look different and special.
- Pants (Rivini, Theia Couture). These are just jaw-dropping alternatives for those brides who can’t bear a thought wearing a dress even for a day or those who just want to stand out.
- Gold rush (Romona Keveza Legends, Theia Couture). This fashion season gold appears in all its glory, allowing brides shine on all big day long.
- Laser cut lace & satin (Naeem Khan). As much as I love lace in a traditional way, I can’t take my eyes off this dresses with modern twist to one of the oldest traditions in bridal wear.