Every aspect of your beauty is extremely important on such a special day! Your hands, and therefore nails will be in the center of attention. Here are some expert tips that will help you to get ready.
- Be prepared. Take extra care to look after your hands in the run up to your wedding day. Wear gloves when doing housework, keep your hands and cuticles thoroughly moisturized each day and exfoliate twice a week.
- Be original. If you’re a bride who likes to make a statement, don’t be afraid to experiment. Bright red nails work beautifully with a vintage look and will really stand out in photographs, or you could match your nails to your shoes or whatever you like.
- Try French. Simple, elegant and timeless, a classic French manicure is still the most popular choice for brides on their big day. You could even switch up the colors of a French manicure if you like.
- Get some sparkle. Glitter and gems add a glamorous touch and are popular with brides who really want to sparkle on their special day.
- Go for long lasting. If you are travelling on your honeymoon straight after your wedding, then gel nails are a perfect solution for brides as the high shine finish is instantly dry and lasts for up to three weeks without chips or smudges.
- Try DIY nails. If you’re painting your own nails for your wedding day, invest in a high quality, professional nail polish and the tools you need to perfectly shape and prepare your nails.