We’ve already told you of a popular dessert – macarons – used at weddings, and here’s one more hot trend – meringue treats! Mini meringue roses, pops, drops, kisses and sandwich cookies are amazing and make the sweetest day even sweeter! What’s great about meringues is that they are super easy to make and there are lots of delicious recipes out there; it means that you needn’t order them at high prices – you can easily make some yourself. Have a look how to rock these yummies on your big day!
Let’s take a look at some meringue types for you to choose what you like most for your dessert table. Meringue kisses can be popped on a pretty cake stand or you can add a little sparkle like glitter dusted drops on top. Meringue roses are shaped to look like roses and in tasty bite size portion, making them perfect for a dessert table, just dip them in chocolate or add little flowers. Meringue stars are dreamy and romantic for such an event- – choose the color according to your scheme and enjoy! Meringue pops are exactly what it says on the tin – yummy meringues on a stick. Can you imagine a better dessert? I can’t! The last but not least are meringue sandwiches. Pop two meringues together with a tasty filling to make a delicious meringue sandwich cookie.
Pavlova is a meringue-based dessert named after the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova. It has a crisp crust and soft, light inside, usually topped with fruit and whipped cream. A pavlova cake can be a gorgeous and delicious alternative to a usual wedding cake, it can be topped with some sauce and fresh fruits or berries according to the season – figs and blackberries for the fall, strawberries and blueberries for summer, and also with edible flowers for a more spectacular look. Your usual cake can be topped with meringues or can be completely covered with meringues, macarons and blooms for a very refined and chic look. Mini pavlova cakes are also welcome – they will make everyone happy and they can be served as another alternative to a wedding cake, just one piece for each guest to make them pleased. Take a look at fantastic desserts below and choose the best sweets for your wedding!
- 45 Adorable Candy Bar Ideas For Your Wedding
- 21 Delicious Wedding Nut Ideas And Ways To Display Them
- 45 Sweet Wedding Donut Ideas And Ways To Display Them
- 37 Yummy Wedding Burger Ideas And Ways To Display Them
- 57 Best Fruit And Berry Wedding Desserts
- 44 Exciting Popcorn Bar Ideas For Your Wedding
- 49 Tasty Wedding Snack Ideas And Ways To Display Them
- 60 Sweet Wedding Finger Food Ideas And Mini Desserts
- Wedding Cake Alternative: 48 Delicious Mini Cheesecakes
- 26 Sweet And Yummy Pancake Wedding Cakes
- How To Display Multiple Wedding Cakes: 39 Amazing Ideas
- 30 Creative And Lovely Hand Painted Wedding Cakes
- 33 Stunning Blue Wedding Cakes To Get Inspired
- 42 Delicious Meringue And Pavlova Dessert Ideas For Your Wedding
- 40 Pretty Fabulous Ombre Wedding Cakes
- 35 Delicious Macarons For Your Wedding
- 47 Edible Flower Ideas For Your Wedding Table
- 54 Charming Individual Wedding Cakes
- Rustic Cuteness: 40 Thanksgiving Wedding Ideas
- 55 Lace Wedding Cake Ideas
- 38 Cute Cookie Bar Ideas For Your Wedding