The fall has come and if you are getting married soon, it’s not late to add some fashionable touches to your décor or look. What are the wedding fashion trends for the fall 2013?
- The floral crown craze is still hot and heavy – just personalize it according to your style and colors.
- Mismatched bridesmaids’ dresses are hot and there are tons of pattern mixing & matching, florals, and even solid colors. Now every bridesmaid can express a little personal style.
- Neutrals, for example ivory, white, & blush. These colors are sweet, classical and combine very well with other colors like black, blue and gold.
- Cultural elements are hot. Various cultural backgrounds are becoming prominent in engagement shoots, and day-of decor & festivities. There are lots of couples with different nationalities that want to highlight their culture and organize two ceremonies that are traditional for both.
- Whimsical & lighthearted outdoor weddings. Celebrating outdoors is cool: fresh air, lots of sunshine and nature around – like a fairy-tale!