Hey there, ladies! We’ve got the biggest news to share: Pantone released their 2016 spring report including top 10 colors. They always make the prettiest color selections but our favorite among them is Fiesta (yellow-based) Red. We can predict that this color will be everywhere very soon, weddings are no exception. We thought it’s about time to gather shades of red wedding inspiration and cool ways to decorate with Fiesta Red. Happy and sunny, this color can provide a stark contrast to soft and natural shades. Scroll down to get a doze of wedding inspiration and stay in trend!
- The Hottest 2016 Wedding Trend: 15 Delicious Dirty Iced Wedding Cakes
- The Hottest 2016 Wedding Trend: 16 Flirty Tiered Gowns For A Bride
- The Hottest 2016 Wedding Trend: 27 Amazing Wedding Decor Installations
- The Hottest Wedding Trend: 18 Pantone 2016 Fiesta Red Wedding Ideas
- 25 Best Looks From 2016 Bridal Fashion Week
- Pantone’s 2016 Color: 21 Dreamy Serenity Wedding Ideas
- Pantone’s 2016 Color: 19 Lovely Rose Quartz Wedding Ideas