Vintage teacups are very actual for using them at the wedding: for serving sweets, various food, making candles and planting blooms and succulents there. A new and amazing vintage-inspired trend is teacup wedding escort cards and favors.
Display the cups on hooks on a makeshift display wall, and a good idea for such cards is to shop for mismatched teacups at thrift shops! You’ll find a plethora of unique designs and each cup will be unique. Or grab a few teacups in a favorite pattern for the wedding party. This would be a nice addition to a wedding tea bar or sweets buffet. Serve scones, strawberries, cakes, pastries, and pie. Escort cards with each guest’s name and table assignment can be tied with ribbons to the cup handles. You may also style them in a creative way – make escort cards shaped as teabags. Enjoy the examples below!
- The Hottest Wedding Trend: 50 Bridal Pantsuits
- The Hottest 2014 Trend: 53 Stunning Beaded Wedding Dresses
- The Hottest Wedding Trend 2014: 20 Orange Lips Ideas
- The Hottest 2014 Trend: 33 Ruffled Wedding Dresses
- 46 Trendy Navy Suits For Grooms
- 22 Vintage Teacup Escort Cards Ideas
- The Hottest 2014 Wedding Trend: 27 Yummy Buttercream Cakes
- The Hottest 2014 Wedding Trend: 24 Glorious Oversized Bouquets
- The Hottest Wedding Trend: 16 Bridal Crowns