Have you already heard the news? Pantone has chosen their 2016 color of the year! Only this time there’re even two colors at play – soft and sweet Rose Quartz and Serenity. It means so much more opportunities for pairing! As always, right after Pantone’s color forecast announce we collect an inspirational gallery to suggest our vision of mixing the colors that are going to blow up wedding world in 2016. In today’s article it’s all about rose quartz – a perfect blend of romantic chic, luxury and elegance. Scroll down to see all of the gorgeous ways to sneak this light pink color into your big day. Get inspired!
- 62 Delicious Semi Naked Wedding Cakes
- The Hottest 2016 Wedding Trend: 16 Flirty Tiered Gowns For A Bride
- The Hottest 2016 Wedding Trend: 27 Amazing Wedding Decor Installations
- The Hottest Wedding Trend: 18 Pantone 2016 Fiesta Red Wedding Ideas
- 25 Best Looks From 2016 Bridal Fashion Week
- Pantone’s 2016 Color: 21 Dreamy Serenity Wedding Ideas
- Pantone’s 2016 Color: 19 Lovely Rose Quartz Wedding Ideas