Our congratulations to everyone who loves gentle pastel shades and wants to make a wedding decor in these adorable colors cause one of the Pantone’s 2016 color is serenity! And it’s official. We’ve already told you about another Pantone’s 2016 color — adorable rose quartz color, so today we’ll show some serenity wedding décor ideas. If you don’t like traditional white wedding dresses and want something special, pay your attention to serenity wedding dresses (or you can add just a serenity belt to a white wedding gown). Your groom and his friends can put on ties or bow ties in this color, it’ll look fantastic! Combine serenity color with white, rose quartz and dark blue ones. Scroll down and get inspired!
- 62 Delicious Semi Naked Wedding Cakes
- The Hottest 2016 Wedding Trend: 16 Flirty Tiered Gowns For A Bride
- The Hottest 2016 Wedding Trend: 27 Amazing Wedding Decor Installations
- The Hottest Wedding Trend: 18 Pantone 2016 Fiesta Red Wedding Ideas
- 25 Best Looks From 2016 Bridal Fashion Week
- Pantone’s 2016 Color: 21 Dreamy Serenity Wedding Ideas
- 41 Lovely Rose Quartz Wedding Ideas