In August 2016, we’ve shown you a lot of cool stuff to inspire you for a beautiful wedding. Here we want to highlight the best bride and groom outfit and style ideas among them.
- The wedding fashion week in Paris has just shown us the fresh hot trends for the coming fall and winter and if you, girls, are still puzzling over the dress, have a look at these ideas.
- Here are some interesting examples of a tweed jacket that your groom can wear during the whole wedding day. This woolen fabric has a very soft and flexible texture and herringbone or twill structure.
- If you are a fall bride, you should understand that the weather may be a bit chilly on your big day, so get ready for this and add a stunning cover up to highlight your bridal ensemble.
- Want a sexy wedding dress but afraid to offend your grandmothers or mom? Here are some great ideas to pull it off…
- A denim jacket matches a lot of styles and types of weddings: city hall, rustic, farm, barn, rock-n-roll, beach, boho and many others. Here are great examples proving that!