Have you chosen a tropical destination for your big day? Congrats, girl! I hope it’ll be one of the dreamiest experiences of your lifetime! Just to make sure you gonna feel flawless on your wedding day we’ve gathered some tips and ideas on how not to melt under the sun. So, if you’ve been looking for some warm-weather beauty tips, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s a few useful thoughts:
- Prep your skin. A week or so before the wedding make sure to get a facial to exfoliate and hydrate your skin enough.
- Choose a solid foundation. When it comes to hot and humid tropical weather, the best thing you can do is to pick a foolproof coverall that is weightless but able to cover the blemishes and stay all day long. For a final touch you can apply some translucent loose powder.
- Prefer waterproof formulas. You can either pick up a well waterproof mascara or top your regular one with a waterproof topcoat so that it won’t smudge.
- Don’t forget about the sun factor. You’re a big girl and you know, how dangerous a UV ray is, so, please, make sure to protect your skin enough, using a sunscreen with no less then SPF 30.
- Opt for a more natural look. For a beach it’s best to look natural, dewy and fresh. You can use a but of light gold or bronze for texturing, but don’t forget to highlight your cheekbones and under the eyebrows area. Also peachy pink blush is a must.
Now scroll down for some serious photo inspiration! Enjoy!