Flowers are an indispensable part of every wedding, so what are the hottest floral trends for 2015?
- All that color. The main trend for 2015 is bold and sometimes rainbow colors of flowers.
- Something blue. It’s an old tradition that is really hot for flowers this year, summer through to autumn.
- DIY décor. Small, informal table arrangements continue to be the most popular. The trend for vintage bottles or small jars will continue through 2015.
- Seasonal blooms. Seasonal and locally sourced flowers have been a massive trend over the last few years and still for 2015.
- Wild foliage. Foliage plays a big part in many schemes, even for winter affairs.
- White and green color schemes have been replaced with white and silver.
- Old school blooms. Old-fashioned varieties of flowers such as Dahlias, Gladioli and Chrysanthemums are in vogue again.
- Scented centerpieces. Scent is an important factor when selecting flowers to create an atmosphere.
- Flowers in bridal hair. The other big trend, which will continue through 2015, is wearing flowers.
Get inspired by incredibly beautiful ideas below!