I love balloons – they bring lightness, brightness and joy! And also balloons have become a huge trend at weddings. Here are some inspiring ideas, that you may not have thought of, to help add a little wow factor to your big day.
- Colorful cake displays. Have fun with your cake displays by adding balloons like cool marble style balloons or the simple yet chic pink balloons shot or how about a fun arch like these gold balloons shot?
- Cute cake toppers. The mini water balloon cake topper is a super simple DIY or you can buy a cute pink, blue and green balloon cake topper kit.
- Super seating charts and escort cards. The balloon wall seating chart shot is a super cheap and chic idea and will impress your guests. Or for something a little more personal for each guest you could tie their names on cards. Just pop the number on the back and your guest are good to go!
- Fun filled balloons. Fill your balloons with fun stuff like glitter, paper and confetti for an added bit of wow factor.
- DIY deadliness. DIY gold glitter splattered balloons, pom pom balloon DIY, glitter dipped balloons DIY and DIY Two tone balloons are the coolest crafts for your big day!
- Terrific tassels. Liven up your balloons with fun tassel ideas like this pretty in pink tassel balloon or the sparkle tassel balloons.
- Brilliant backdrops. Balloons make brilliant photo backdrops as they are relatively cheap and easy to set up.
- Way with words. Letter balloons make super fun photo props, backdrops and signage for your big day just like these ones on the photo.