Ah the honeymoon! Your first vacation as newlyweds, a once-in-a-lifetime trip to indulge on just for two! But where to go? What to do? Here are 7 hot honeymoon trends to consider if you want that oh-so romantic getaway!
- Glamorous camping. You can fly fish, horseback ride, hike, mountain bike, rock climb white water raft and even take archeological tours of the nearby desert.
- Adventure honeymoon. You could hit a city and see a sporting event, go on safari and stay at one of the luxury tent camps, do a bike tour of a foreign country, take a helicopter to the top of a glacier, or even dive the Great Barrier Reef.
- Private villa honeymoon. This travel style is very private and great for both people who want lazy days or highly active schedules.
- All-inclusive honeymoon. These great no stress packages are perfect for those who want to know in advance what they’re spending, especially if finances and spending is a sore spot in your relationship.
- Pre-wedding moon. It’s a chance to get away together for a long weekend during the wedding planning process and reconnect, remind each other why you’re marrying one another, despite the stress of planning the big day.
- Country hopping. It’s a great chance to see a whole region in one part of the world.
- Celebrities hot spot honeymoon. Some of the celeb hot spots to consider for your honeymoon include: St. Lucia, the Seychelles.