“Will you be my bridesmaid?” is a fun question to ask your girls. If you’ve already chosen your leading ladies, be creative and ask them using one of these ‘be my bridesmaid’ ideas.
1. Cards. Sentimental and sweet, a bridesmaid card is one way to ask.
2. Cookies. Everybody loves cookies! Ask if they’ll be your bridesmaids with a gift box filled with custom cookies.
3. Good wine. Custom wine labels will make your favorite wine or champagne POP with personalization. Beer cozies and wine glasses make a great gift item, too.
4. Secret message. A secret scroll or locket are a few creative ways to ask.
5. Jewelry. You can never go wrong with jewelry! You can easily make some yourself and personalize as you like.
6. A cosmetic bag or tote. Fill them with some items like nail polish, lipstick, tissues for ‘happy tears’, and an emergency day-of wedding kit.
7. Tableware. Cups, glasses, spoons, plates are always to the point and can be used during your bridal shower, and they are easy to make.
Look for more ideas below!