It’s so great, that lately most of the designers (like D&G) have embraced the fresh faced, youthful, natural, romantic look for women! For a wedding day specifically I can’t think of a better version of makeup. It’s easier than it seems, you just need to know some basic tricks. Whether you have your makeup artist booked or you’re doing it on your own, you need to keep in mind these must-have things for a beautiful rosy look:
- A sheer glowy base for a radiant skin look.
- A pearl iridescent cream eye base to give luminosity.
- A neutral color eye shadows (like mid toned brown) to sweep over the eye and a nude liner to apply onto the bottom water line to open and brighten the eyes.
- Lash curler and a layer of voluminous mascara for the flutter effect.
- A super blendable cream blush for ultra fresh and younger looking skin.
- A raspberry lip stain for the perfect bee stung look.
We gathered a gallery with our favorite modern day romantic makeup looks for you to get inspired. Enjoy and get your Pin button on!