In today’s article it’s all about the boys! After recent spring menswear 2014 collections we just want to draw some conclusions and see if we got something interesting and inspirational for the grooms. So, if your man is interested in a bit more than a usual tuxedo, then this inspiration is for him. Here’re the trends coming up in 2014 for men:
- Navy instead of black. This deep and dark blue color looks just awesome on men, and would be a great alternative to classic black.
- Flower print. It sounds bold and a little bit crazy, but we like it! If you both aren’t ready to go for it but want to stay in trend, just wear a tie or bow-tie in floral print.
- Softness and neutral colors. This season it’s all about loose fitting, calm tones and gentle layers. It looks refined in a very good way, and there’s nothing wrong in being that “soft”!
- Mid century style. If you, guys, are planning a vintage wedding, this retro 50s style is your best choice.
- Dandy man. It’s all about chic, even a little bit glossy and polished outfits.
- Shorts instead of trousers. For a beach wedding I think it’s the best idea!