Your dessert table can become a wow factor with minimal fuss and a small budget. So, here are some ideas to decorate your dessert table easily and in a stylish way.
- Draws of flowers. Put your bouquets (and your bridesmaids bouquets) to good use after your aisle decent. Use them to fill dresser draws or align them across your trestle to add some floral fancy.
- Love letters. LOVE is always actual for wedding décor, and you can do it in various ways: with mugs, balloons, cardboard and other ways.
- Pompoms. Bunching them all together looks fun, cozy and whimsy! And another advantage is that you can easily DIY such a decoration.
- Pastel shades. Even if you didn’t choose anything pastel for your color scheme, you can try it for the dessert table, and believe me, it’ll look stunning as love is sweet!
- Balloons. We’ve just told you of giant balloons for wedding décor, and they are fantastic for a dessert table!
- Bunting. A bunting is always a perfect idea: it’s easy to make, budget-friendly and looks stunning; this way you can highlight your color scheme or theme easily.