While choosing a color scheme for your wedding is an incredibly personal choice, it never hurts to check out what the hot hues for the season are going to be. So, here are five color palettes we to see lots more of in 2014:
- Sapphire Blue, Deep Coral, Peach, and Silver. This is a fun and vibrant palette we hope to see lots of this spring. It would suit a modern nautical-themed wedding perfectly and you could easily swap out the silver for a touch of gold if you prefer.
- Hemlock, Turquoise, Deep Teal, Pale Grey. With emerald being last year’s Pantone color of the year, green has seen a real resurgence in popularity as of late. Hemlock is one of Pantone’s spring 2014 colors and we love the combination of the pale minty hue with the deeper, bolder shades of turquoise and teal in this palette.
- Dark Magenta, Dark Plum, Berry Red, Slate, Brass. While rich plummy purples and deep emerald greens were the belles of the ball last year, we think 2014 will see a lot more pinks and reds taking center stage.
- Peach, Coral Red, Cream, Placid Blue, Gold. This is one of those color combinations that looks all wrong on paper, but works like magic when it’s put together well. It’s light and fresh with just the right pop of color to make it interesting and fun.
- Radiant Orchid, Dusty Lilac, Pistachio Green, Silver Grey. Of course we couldn’t put together a list of color palettes without including Pantone’s color of the year, radiant orchid. It looks stunning paired with dusty lilac, pistachio, and just a touch of silver grey.