Shoes can be tricky little beasts because they can become a source of pain if you choose them wrong, so read the advice below to find your ideal shoes!
- Be sure to buy your wedding shoes before the second-to-last or last fitting for your dress, as your tailor will need to know how high your heels are going to be so he/she can alter the dress’s hem to your liking.
- Try imitating your wedding dress length with another skirt when you go shoe shopping to find out if the shoes you’re trying on will look good with the skirt length you’re aiming for.
- Practice, practice, practice in your wedding shoes, whether or not you’re running errands or just lounging around on the couch.
- If you really can’t walk in heels, have a look at beautiful flats that are totally everywhere, and I’m sure, you’ll find a pair for yourself.
- If you can’t find your ideal shoes color, just buy a pair you like and dye them the color you prefer.