Woodland-themed weddings are gaining more and more popularity, as this is an amazing theme for an outdoor soiree, especially in summer. Let’s see how to decorate tables for a woodland wedding – it’s rather specific. As the theme is connected with woods, adding natural greenery to the décor is the best idea. Branches, wood slices, leaves and flowers – all that is necessary for a woodland table setting but bring them unpolished and rough. A cool idea is to cover the whole table with a moss or make a table runner of it – it looks fun and original! Use wood slices for placemats and branches for place card holders will help you to achieve a desired look. Look at the stylish examples below and get inspired!
- 31 Charming Woodland Wedding Arches And Altars
- 44 Dreamy Woodland Boho Chic Wedding Ideas
- 32 Naturally Charming Woodland Wedding Centerpieces
- 43 Striking Woodland Wedding Bouquets To Rock
- 35 Dreamy Woodland Wedding Table Décor Ideas
- 54 Unique Woodland Wedding Cakes To Get Inspired
- 53 Unique Woodland Wedding Gowns To Rock