Planning a winter wedding? Don’t know what theme to choose? Create a silver winter fairy-tale, and your wedding will be not only very beautiful but just unforgettable! Use silvered pine cones in the table settings, order a winter silver cake, don’t hesitate to incorporate Christmas ornaments and fir trees as the holidays are still going. Get dressed like an Ice Queen – a voluminous white dress, high boots with fur, a fur wrap. Enjoy a snow photo shoot – that’s very romantic and charming! Have a look at photos below and pick some ideas for you big day fairy-tale, inspiring and fascinating!
Silver Winter Wedding Attire
If you are a daring bride, try a silver wedding dress – it can be with sequins, stars, rhinestones and other embellishments, and the design is totally up to you and your style, it can be sheath or A-line but keep it simpler as silver embellishments are already bright and sparkling themselves. If you feel like a more traditional wedding dress, add sparkly silver shoes to your outfit and a couple of accessories – earrings and bracelets. Bridesmaids can wear silver sequin dresses and white faux fur for a cozy and glam winter look. Grooms and groomsmen traditionally skip this color but they can wear white tuxes, for example.
Silver Winter Wedding Decor
Rock beautiful white and silver décor in your ceremony and reception space to imitate a frozen wonderland. You can go for white blooms and dried and silver spray painted herbs and foliage, for silver chargers, vases and candleholders, for silver chair covers, cutlery and plates. Hang lots of silver disco balls over the dance floor. Mix up these two colors to achieve a desired effect and don’t use too much silver to avoid tasteless looks.
Silver Winter Wedding Cakes
A white and silver wedding cake will crown your décor. Decorate it with silver leaf, with whole tiers of silver and with little stars and snowflakes, top the cake with white or silver blooms and your masterpiece is done! Get more cool ideas below!
- 38 Silver And White Winter Wedding Ideas
- 34 Amazing Cakes For Your Winter Wedding
- 68 Winter Wedding Table Décor Ideas
- 57 Delicious Dessert Ideas For Your Winter Wedding
- 75 Inspiring Winter Wedding Centerpieces
- 85 Beautiful Winter Wedding Bouquets
- 28 Fur Wraps For Your Fall Or Winter Wedding Not To Get Icy
- 10 Cool DIY Winter Wedding Favors
- 30 Gorgeous Ice Blue And Sparkle Winter Wedding Inspirational Ideas
- 25 Amazing Antlers Decor Ideas For Your Winter Wedding
- 52 Cool Winter Wedding Groom’s Attire Ideas
- 36 Unconventional Winter Wedding Bouquets To Die For
- 31 Sparkling Silver Winter Wedding Ideas
- 19 Stunning Metallic Eye Makeup Ideas For Daring Christmas And Winter Brides
- 55 Awesome Winter Wedding Shoes And Boots You’ll Love
- 29 Amazing Winter Wedding Boutonnieres
- 21 Ways To Use Snowflakes In Winter Wedding Décor
- 45 Chic And Sophisticated Red And Grey Wedding Ideas
- 51 Yummy And Easy Winter Wedding Appetizers
- 31 Sparkling New Year Wedding Cakes And Desserts
- 23 Details That We Love For Winter Weddings
- 39 Natural And Simple Pinecone Wedding Ideas
- 47 Ways To Use Christmas Ornaments For Your Wedding