No matter, what theme you choose for your soiree, where you wanna celebrate your wedding, outdoors or indoors, what menu you prefer, snacks will be always in place! You can make several types of food bars for your guests with various snacks. Depending on what your guests prefer you can choose cute sandwiches, hotdogs or hamburgers, chips and popcorn, vegetable mix or small Italian pizzas, peanuts or pretzels. Don’t forget to think over how you’ll serve your snacks, you can create boxes or other cute packages with your hands or take classic trays. But of course don’t forget to decorate your snack bars according to your wedding theme, make them look eye-catching and continue the theme!
Fast Food Inspired Snacks
Let’s be honest: most of us love fast food! Choosing such snacks for your late-night ones is a very crowd-pleasing idea that will make many people happy. These can be burgers, cheese toasts, sliders, French fries with various kinds of dips and sauces, tacos and mini tacos, pretzels, pizzas and mini pizzas, cheese sticks, chips and waffles – choose your favorite sauces and tastes to make everyone happy. You may also serve some beer with such snacks – beer will be right to the point!
If you have a sweet tooth and so do your guests, you may go for various sweet snacks. Milk and cookies, meringues and macarons, chocolate and cupcakes, churros and ice cream sandwiches, hot chocolate and glazed donuts will be a nice idea of a late-night snack. You may pack a whole box filled with these delicious pieces and your guests will be amazed!
Nuts are a popular snack idea – there are tons of types of nuts, they may be salted or sweetened, caramel or chocolate covered, just keep in mind that many people today are allergic to various types of nuts, so offer something else for such guests.
You may offer healthy veggie snacks- place fresh vegetables in cups and add dip on the bottom, it always works and is great for vegan weddings, too. Fresh corn on skewers, salted, caramel or sweetened popcorn is welcome! If you like sea food, why not offer your guests some shrimps and tomato sauce? If you enjoy Asian cuisine, you may serve Asian noodles with veggies and seafood. Look for more delicious and cool ideas below!
- 25 Adorable Candy Bar Ideas For Your Wedding
- 21 Delicious Wedding Nut Ideas And Ways To Display Them
- 25 Sweet Wedding Donut Ideas And Ways To Display Them
- 23 Yummy Wedding Burger Ideas And Ways To Display Them
- 39 Best Fruit And Berry Wedding Desserts
- 26 Exciting Popcorn Bar Ideas For Your Wedding
- 49 Tasty Wedding Snack Ideas And Ways To Display Them
- 60 Sweet Wedding Finger Food Ideas And Mini Desserts
- Wedding Cake Alternative: 26 Delicious Mini Cheesecakes
- 26 Sweet And Yummy Pancake Wedding Cakes
- How To Display Multiple Wedding Cakes: 27 Amazing Ideas
- 30 Creative And Lovely Hand Painted Wedding Cakes
- 33 Stunning Blue Wedding Cakes To Get Inspired
- 5 Delicious Meringue Dessert Ideas For Your Wedding
- 40 Pretty Fabulous Ombre Wedding Cakes
- 35 Delicious Macarons For Your Wedding
- 42 Edible Flower Ideas For Your Wedding Table
- 27 Charming Individual Wedding Cakes
- Rustic Cuteness: 40 Thanksgiving Wedding Ideas
- 40 Lace Wedding Cake Ideas
- 38 Cute Cookie Bar Ideas For Your Wedding