Felt is a cool material for many types of crafts and it brings coziness, so why not use this material for your big day? Handmade things make the event personalized and original, so you can make some felt pieces yourself. Let’s see what felt things are suitable for a wedding.
- Felt wedding flowers can be surprisingly chic and great for a rustic wedding.
- Felt wedding pillow. A ring pillow is a necessary accessory but that doesn’t mean your pillow should be ordinary – choose a felt one, be original!
- Felt hair crowns – felt flowers are cool and they won’t wither as real ones!
- Felt wedding cake topper. A felt cake topper is a unique idea, very whimsical and playful, especially if you choose some peculiar shape like animal figurines.
- Felt wedding banners, buntings and garlands. When you walk down the aisle, have guests wave these quirky ‘here comes the bride’ and ‘yay’ pennant banners for added whimsy. Deck out your space with a quirky banner, like these felt buntings or garlands.