Beaches are the coolest places to get married and enjoy the view as well, feel salty breeze on your skin, enjoy sunshine. Sandy toes, a warm breeze, the sound of sea waves… isn’t that all we need to have a great time? Well, pretty much, but there’re some things and a few details to remember when you’re going to the seaside, and these details will make your beach wedding much more special and beautiful.
A minimalist wedding dress, for example, a slip one, will make your bridal look ultimately trendy and will let you feel comfortable at the same time – you won’t overheat. If you are a glam bride, you can shine bright like a mermaid wearing something bold, for instance, a sequin separate with an open back. If you don’t want to go barefoot, think of rocking some comfy and chic beach sandals, there are many bright options to accent your outfit.
I’m totally head over heels about boho beach wedding decor! Pampas grass, driftwood, candles, tropical leaves will make your wedding space amazing. A delicate beach wedding invitation suite with sea creature patterns or gold leaf is a stunning idea. Widely use seashells, starfish, driftwood, urchins and other stuff to embrace beach and coastal aesthetics as much as possible. Rock tropical and beach favors and escort cards like flipflops, tequila bottles, woven fans and umbrellas to avoid overheating. Make sure that you provide your guests with everything necessary to stay refreshed: I mean some flip-flops for your guests to get comfortable and some umbrellas to avoid the scorching sun, cold drinks and fresh fruits…
Wedding Food/ Drinks
Rock a fantastic beach wedding cake – a textural white or blue one, with pearls, seashells, air plants, succulents and starfish, don’t give up on that beach aesthetics here, enjoy it! Don’t forget that drinks are very important for a beach wedding and serve many – light cocktails, a bit of tequila and cocnut water, too. Serve more soft drinks as too much alcohol can make your guests feel bad during heat. All of these ideas and some more you can find in the gallery below. So, if you’re lucky lovebirds in the middle of a beach wedding planning process, scroll down and catch some useful ideas for your party to go perfect.
- 51 Ways To Use Driftwood For Your Wedding Décor
- 74 Stunning Beach Wedding Bouquets
- 83 Beautiful Bridesmaids’ Dresses For Beach Weddings
- 42 Brilliant Beach Wedding Favor Ideas
- 20 Cheery Beach Brights Wedding Inspiration
- 60 Cool Beach Wedding Groom Attire Ideas
- 78 Dreamy Beach Wedding Cakes
- 54 Amazing Beach Wedding Centerpieces
- 68 Beautiful And Relaxed Beach Wedding Dresses
- 12 Awesome DIY Beach Wedding Boutonnieres
- 52 Romantic Beach Wedding Table Settings
- 37 Cool Beach Wedding Card Holders
- 26 Cool Beach Wedding Invitations
- 42 Details We Love For Beach Weddings
- 54 Cool Beach And Barefoot Wedding Sandals Ideas
- 50 Creative Beach Wedding Escort Cards Ideas
- 37 Cheerful Orange Beach Wedding Ideas
- 62 Romantic Blue Beach Wedding Ideas