Halloween weddings are spooky yet elegant, charming though frightening, it’s real dark romance! The bridal dress is probably the most stunning outfit of such event but the bridesmaids should be well dressed, too! Here are some tips to dress up your gals for a Halloween wedding.
Halloween bridesmaids mostly choose dark colors to rock: black (it’s the absolute leader), dark blue, grey, burgundy or purple, of course it depends mostly on the style and color palette of the wedding. You may choose the color of bridesmaid dresses to make the bride stand out, for example, if she’s wearing black, rock red, purple or burgundy, if she’s wearing white, choose black gowns. Glam, gothic or soft gothic or vintage style look ideal for such cases – the bridesmaids will be breathtaking! The dresses can be matching or mismatching, which is a trend that is here to stay, and with mismatching dresses you can express the style of each girl very well. Take a look at velvet and lace that look extremely refined and chic, they will make your bridesmaids’ outfits fantastic.
Finish off the look of your bridesmaids with chic dark lips, crowns or tiaras and dark shoes or booties. Take a look at statement ideas like crystal crowns and statement earrings, Dark elegance, stunning accessories and dramatic makeup will help you to finish the look. We’ve prepared several Halloween bridesmaids’ gowns that impressed us most of all, and you can enjoy them below!
- 47 Spooky But Elegant Halloween Wedding Table Settings
- 78 Original Halloween Wedding Cakes
- 60 Dramatic And Elegant Soft Gothic Wedding Ideas
- 77 Halloween Wedding Bouquets With Dark Romance Touches
- 31 Beautiful Halloween Wedding Centerpieces
- 48 Striking Halloween Wedding Dresses
- 48 Awesome Halloween Wedding Favors
- 31 Stunning Halloween Bridesmaids’ Dresses
- 26 Gorgeous Halloween And Gothic Wedding Shoes