5 Delicious Meringue Dessert Ideas For Your Wedding
We’ve already told you of a popular dessert – macarons – used at weddings, and here’s one more hot trend – meringue treats! Mini meringue roses, pops, drops, kisses and sandwich cookies are amazing and make the sweetest day even sweeter! What’s great about meringues is that they are super easy to make and there are lots of delicious recipes out there; it means that you needn’t order them at high prices – you can easily make some. Have a look how to rock these yummies on your big day!
- Meringue kisses. Pop ‘em on a pretty cake stand or add a little sparkle like these glitter dusted drops.
- Meringue sandwiches. Pop two meringues together with a tasty filling to make a delicious meringue sandwich cookie.
- Meringue roses. Shaped to look like roses and in tasty bite size portion, making them perfect for a dessert table, just dip them in chocolate or add little flowers.
- Meringue stars. Star shapes are dreamy and romantic for such an event- – choose the color according to your scheme and enjoy!
- Meringue pops. Meringue pops are exactly what it says on the tin – yummy meringue on a stick. Can you imagine a better dessert? I can’t!