If you are planning a Christmas wedding, you’ll need a beautiful tablescape inspired by the winter holidays. The table setting depends on the color scheme and style you are looking for. Of course, classical Christmas colors are green and red, but there are beautiful alternatives: silver, blue, pink, gold and white. Decorating with natural branches is a hot idea, and the cute little thing is placing the utensils onto a mitten. Ornaments, candles, candy canes and cranberries are awesome for Christmas table décor. For glam style choose sequin napkin rings and table runner, for a rustic table setting make a wood stumps centerpiece and add burlap and apples to the setting. Enjoy more table settings below and choose one for your big day!
- 30 Adorable Christmas Wedding Cakes
- 50 Awesome Christmas Wedding Centerpieces – Edible And Not Only
- 33 Adorable Christmas Wedding Bouquets – Traditional and Not Only
- 46 Beautiful Christmas Wedding Table Setting Ideas
- 33 Red, Green And White Winter Wedding Inspirational Ideas
- 30 Amazing Christmas Wedding Favors To Get Inspired